Cole just got done doing those a while back. And now Nikkis little girl Cache is doing them...No fun!! Poor Baxter I hope he gets well soon.
You are braver than me, I always keep Ryder home from church when he's sick. Maybe I'm just looking for an excuse to miss church. :)
You are much braver than me. I never take Ryder to church when he is sick. Maybe I am just looking for an excuse to miss church. :)
that poor kid is always sick. He looks so Big! I can't wait to see him!
Poor kid is always sick. He looks like he has grown so much! I can't wait to see him!
Oh no!! I just HATE sick season! Hope your kids start to feel better!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Cole just got done doing those a while back. And now Nikkis little girl Cache is doing them...No fun!! Poor Baxter I hope he gets well soon.
You are braver than me, I always keep Ryder home from church when he's sick. Maybe I'm just looking for an excuse to miss church. :)
You are much braver than me. I never take Ryder to church when he is sick. Maybe I am just looking for an excuse to miss church. :)
that poor kid is always sick. He looks so Big! I can't wait to see him!
Poor kid is always sick. He looks like he has grown so much! I can't wait to see him!
Oh no!! I just HATE sick season! Hope your kids start to feel better!
Post a Comment