OK- I miss your chillins... I am so sad that they all were sick.... It really sucked and put me down- BUT I can not imagine how a little kid could have what I did. I am glad everone is better! I am sorry we did not come to the blessing. I still was really sick, and quite frankly I did not want to get anyone else sick. I heard it went well. We love you guys and can't wait to see you in a couple weeks!
1 comment:
OK- I miss your chillins... I am so sad that they all were sick.... It really sucked and put me down- BUT I can not imagine how a little kid could have what I did. I am glad everone is better! I am sorry we did not come to the blessing. I still was really sick, and quite frankly I did not want to get anyone else sick. I heard it went well. We love you guys and can't wait to see you in a couple weeks!
Post a Comment