Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Bath Time!!!





My little runt!!!


5 comments:

Norris Family said...

She is so beautiful, Congrats!! I hope that she gets better and is able to gain some weight. Nikkis little girl Cache has RSV right now too. My kids luckily have gone unscathed with RSV. Cole had pnemonia awhile back and was on breathing treatments but Tate never got it thank goodness. Start sending the parenting advice my way, three is filling a little overwhelming and over the top for me already!!!

Ashlee Martin Smith said...

I am SOOOO pumped that you guys have a blog! I commented earlier, but for some reason it didn't actually post. Anyway..happiest day of my life that I can now see your kids more often via internet! See you soon at the wedding!! Tell Dorth to prepare to get her sleep-over on!

Sarah said...

I think you are addicted to this blogging thing! I KNEW IT! Love you peeps.

Markee said...

I'm so glad you finally posted pictures!!! She is soo precious and so tiny!! Your other kids look so proud!

Amanda said...

Your kids are sooo cute. It was good to see you at church. Sorry I didn't talk to you much. I hope your doing good. You little girl is so cute