Well matt is still working in Vernon and liking it very much. He is sick of the construction industry but loves his boss. He is very good to our family. He is learning alot of new things as theybuild this house. He has learned framing, buliding stairs and has come home with several other books on things to do with the finishing work. He loves to read and learn knew things.
I am still here. Being the mother of 4 children takes up alot of my time. ( That is why I am blogging at 10pm.) I love being a mother. I learn something new everyday. I am still trying to figure the balance of time with Matt, the kids and myself. Hopefully I will figure it out. Does it ever happen? U hope so but if not, I am willing to make that sacrifice for my beautiful children that my Heavenly Father has blessed me with.
Monday, February 18, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment