Monday, May 26, 2008

Marci I accept your tag!

Super- Easy Chicken Manicotti

1 Jar pasta sauce- 25 oz. or larger
3/4 cup water
1 teaspoon garlic salt
1 1/2 lbs. uncooked chicken (not breaded)
14 uncooked manicotti shells (8 oz)
2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese (8 oz)

Heat oven to 350 F. In medium bowl mix pasta sauce and water. Spread 1/3 of the pasta sauce mixture in ungreased 13 x9-inch baking dish. Sprinkle garlic salt on chicken. Cut chicken into strips and stuff the uncooked manicotti shells. Stuff from each end of necessary. Place pasta shells on pasta sauce in baking dish. Pour remaining pasta sauce evenly over shells, covering completely. Cover with foil. Bake about 1 hour or until chicken is no longer pink and shells are tender. Sprinkle with cheese. Bake uncovered for about 5 min. or until cheese is melted.

I tag those of you who have good dinner ideas!!!

3 comments:

Sarah said...

SWEET!!! Thanks for the recipe.. it sounds yummy! I think I am going to make it tonight!
Tell the Knights to add us to their private blog list so I can can check out their cutie please!

Deanne Wahl said...

So excited about the recipe. I love your branding pictures. We just went branding over memorial day and it was so much fun :)

Marci said...

Yum...I had time today to go blog-hoppin'! I bearly saw this today! I love pasta...R not so much so when he is gone we always make some sort of pasta. I also love manicotti so I will be sure to try it!