Well as many of you know. My husband is a true cowboy at heart. He doesn't get to go and do the "Cowboy" thing very often but when he does he enjoys every moment. These are a few pics of him branding with G-pa Sherwood on Saturday.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
I can just smell it, even through the pictures! And that mother's day story is PRECIOUS!!!!
SOOO, remember my first branding trip that you made me tag along too... let's just say I am still so grateful my husband is allergic :)... really though, it smells so bad. The only down fall is that Sherrod can't help Gpa and make memories. Your kids are the sweetest ever. They are so sweet and have such good hearts. It must be so fun to wake up and know they are yours to keep :). See you in a couple weekends. LOVE ya!
I miss those days!
Branding.... I LOVE IT!!! It was one of my favorite things to do when I was home!! =) How are you?!?! I loved your Mothers Day Post, SO cute!! =)
Ok you big bum...I have to go blog hopping to find out that you have a blog. (i know...i am a terrible friend that never stays in touch...but i do think about you all the time)
SOOOO...i came across Brooke's blog and found you! email me at quad88zilla@hotmail.com and that way I can invite you to see mine. It is private for obvious reasons (benjamin)
We love you...when can we see eachother?
xoxo
Jenny Penny
Post a Comment