Sunday, May 25, 2008

I Am Truly Blessed

Well I have lived in Eagar for 3 1/2 years. I finally can say that I love it here. I know you thought that you would never hear me say it. Well a lot has happened in my life the last few months and I wanted to share my feelings about those who have been instrumental in my testimony building experience. I have learned about true charity. I have been able to be a missionary in ways that I had never thought of. I have gained a new found respect for friendship. I learned in order to get the kinds of friends you want you first must be the kind of friend you want. I am so grateful for the women in my life. You know who you are. You have strengthened my testimony and are helping me become the mother and wife I have been so desperately trying to become. I am so thankful for your example and for the listening ears. I know Heavenly Father has blessed me these last few months. I am truly grateful for all of you and to my Father in Heaven for sending wonderful people in my life to help me through these last days. I love you all!!!

3 comments:

Norris Family said...

We are planning a move to Coeur D Alene. I will be moving up there probably after the 24th of July. So we should get together while I am here all summer. I have yet to see your gorgeous new addition, even though she probably is growing so fast and isnt so new.

Norris Family said...

That would be great. I would love to meet them. It will definetly be nice to know some one else there. Do they have any kids? I dont know what you number is, maybe I will try to get it from Nikki.
You can always reach me at my moms though.

Aaron & Jane said...

Well, Aaron said you busted an ear drum. Nothing like blood pouring from your ear huh? Hope you're doing ok. Let us know if you need anything.