So I sent Baxter to go take a nap yesterday and this is how I found him 10 minutes later. Hey he did what I said. Right?? How I love him so much. He is a very loving and sensitive child.
That is SO dang cute!!! I can't wait till I have a little one running around!! So are you going to be in RV for the 4th of July?? We should meet up sometime cuz my hubby and I will be coming down!! =D
3 comments:
I could eat his cheeks!! He's so precious! Thanks for the coupon link! I even shared it with my sister inlaw!! You're the best!
That is SO dang cute!!! I can't wait till I have a little one running around!! So are you going to be in RV for the 4th of July?? We should meet up sometime cuz my hubby and I will be coming down!! =D
Is he precious or what?!! They all are! You guys are the best!
Tonna
Post a Comment