Yes my baby girl is one! How did that happen? Well I have been running through that day in my head all day!! Thank you Jane for keeping me sane that day. I am really having a rough day. I know that Macklee is supposed to be my last child but I am usually pregnant again right now. So that I am having issues with. I don't have any reason to say why I am still the same size I was a year ago. But hopefully I will figure it out and start shedding off some needed pounds. Well all is good here in Pocatello. We are slowly adjusting to life back here. It is hard though with Matt and I working so much I don't really feel like we can have any friends. But this to shall pass. Right?? Well I just want to leave a note about my precious Macklee. She is the sweetest girl. She seems to know when I need to just be loved on. Her brothers and sister love her and take such great care of her. She brightens my day every time she experiences something new. She still isn't walking, stubborn girl must take after her dad, but she is getting braver each day. I love you Macklee and I am so glad that Heavenly Father trusted me enough to send me you and your siblings. Happy Birthday!!!
MOM
Thursday, January 15, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
10 comments:
HAPPY B-DAY Macadoodle!!! my phone died so i'll call tomorrow! WOW, I can't believe she's one either. She's such a good baby and that smile just brightens the dark moments!! Yeah, your not pregnant again, what's up? GET IN ON girl! lol he he heee
Are you sure you're done??? I see you as the crazy lady with 10 kids! You're such a good mom. Happy Birthday Macklee
Wow time does fly! I wish I had had your number becuase we just came through Pocatello the other day and we were thinking of you guys! Glad things are going good. You always have friends, even if they are far away!
Katie
Has it already been a year? Wow time flys way to fast, who decided that rule? The last time we truly hung out she was still in your belly in December when we all went bowling. Gee that was a while. If you are ever in Logan look us up, we would love to catch up.
Happy Birthday!!
Wow a year!1 you know what that means yep next week makes it a week since i have been gone! Cau you beleive it!!!
sorry not a week a year! wow i need to learn to speak english or something
I remember that day! Taking crazy walks with the babies in freezing winter to get things started for you! Happy birthday Macklee..
Thanks for updating--now we need to see pictures of Dorothy's new haircut--Ash thought it sounded pretty traumatic--we need details!!
Hey Janis,
Just wanted to say it was fun visiting w/ you at church while we were home for christmas. Your family is so cute. Happy B-day to your little one! Have a great day!
Post a Comment