Thursday, January 22, 2009

Jane you thought Nellie's was bad??

So Dorothy stayed the night at my parents house on Sunday and this is what I picked up on Monday evening. She decided to cut her own hair. Is there any other explanation needed? She is 6 not 3. Isn't she supposed to know better? Arrgg! She learned a great lesson about consequences. We will laugh later right???

5 comments:

Kyle said...

Wow, she doesn't appear to like her new "do" at all! I am somewhat jealous that she still has hair though

Aaron & Jane said...

That is bad...especially cause her hair is super curly! So sorry Dorothy!! She'll get over it though. My Nellie will never do it again, because next time she knows Mama will just shave her head completely! We invested in lots of bows and dresses so she still looked like a girl! But it looks like she learned her lesson by those sad faced pictures!!!

Norris Family said...

Bummer, I bet that is one lesson learned though, unfortunately it is a tough one. I think that I am glad that I have all boys, it wouldnt have been so bad that is for sure. The truth of it would be though that it would probably be them that cut some girls hair, and where is the lesson learning in that.

Chantz H. Davis said...

Hey Dorothy! You are as cute as ever and I personally am partial to short hair! But remember that it will always grow back!!! I love you!
Aunt Lena

Marci said...

We have lots of little beauticians in our family...they have all either cut or had their hair cut at one time or another. Mk certainly remembers my reaction when she cut hers. She will say, "my mom started banging her head on the wall." It was true!!! It actually really thickened her hair, so after the initial shock it was probably a good thing.