On December 9th Dorothy is going to be 6. So for her birthday we (meaning my parents and Matt and me)decided to take her to Hairspray the musical. We had a great time and it was a wonderful production. Way better than the movie. Tracy can sing and Penny was hilarious. We got dressed up and we went to dinner and after the show we were able to catch a few of the stars from the show so Dorothy had her picture taken with Link and Shelly. Her Grandma Ward spoiled her and bought her an I Love Link shirt which she has worn since then everyday. I finally had to take it away so I could wash it. Thanks Mom and Dad for pitching in on the tickets so that we could take her to this wonderful production. I am sure she will remember it for the rest of her life. Happy 6th birthday Dorohty your Dad and I are so grateful that you were sent to are family. You are a wonderful daughter and big sister. We can't wait to see what wonderful things you do as you grow. We love you!
Mom and Dad
10 comments:
Um...little Miss is looking way too grown up! She is so cute! Happy birthday Dorothy!
Dorothy I am so jealous! I wish I could have come to go with you guys! Happy birthday! Love
Kara and Family
Congratultaions Dorothy, it sounds like it was a wonderful time! Happy 6th Birhday!!! Quit growing up so fast, you will make your partens old. Love you!
Aunt LeNee & Family
YAY DOR! HOW FUN! You are a little lady! You look so big! We wish we could give you a big hug! WE LOVE YOU!
Awesome present Jan!!! Happy Birthday Dorthy!!!
Dorothy, I;m so glad you got to go to the play!! Why do you look so grown up?? We love you and miss soooo much!
Grandpa and Grandma Martin
Sounds like fun! I love the pics of her...she looks so grown up! Happy Birthday, Dorth!
Jan and clan...
Dorothy is beautiful and how fun for her. You are a great mom! We miss you guys! SHoot me an email amd catch me up on what is going on with you. loves!
Dorth, I am so jealous! That is just not fair!!!!!!! You look so beautiful! Can't wait to see you sometime SOON I hope!!!
Wow Dorothy! You are so beautiful. I am so glad you got to go to the play. I only wish I could've gone with you. I sure miss you and love you all.
Post a Comment