OH MY GASH or it is GOSH!!! THat os as bad as you said. i had to chuckle at the look on her face in the bottom picture vs the top picture. Proud to pout. lol kids, gotta love 'em.
This breaks my heart!! I need to see a picture with her hair fixed and with a smile on her face!! Tell her that Grandma loves her and that she is beautiful!!
I my word I could cry!! For you both! :( She's precious no matter how short her hair is, but I bet she never cuts it again! Also, the pics. of Mack are precious!
HAHAHA Wow she did doa good job! Hopefully she will remermber this for the rest of her life because i dont remrmeber what i looked like when michlele cut my hair. Dotn worry hair grows back. and a lesson well learned
5 comments:
OH MY GASH or it is GOSH!!! THat os as bad as you said. i had to chuckle at the look on her face in the bottom picture vs the top picture. Proud to pout. lol kids, gotta love 'em.
This breaks my heart!! I need to see a picture with her hair fixed and with a smile on her face!! Tell her that Grandma loves her and that she is beautiful!!
I my word I could cry!! For you both! :( She's precious no matter how short her hair is, but I bet she never cuts it again! Also, the pics. of Mack are precious!
HAHAHA Wow she did doa good job! Hopefully she will remermber this for the rest of her life because i dont remrmeber what i looked like when michlele cut my hair. Dotn worry hair grows back. and a lesson well learned
Yes..you were right...it was a bad cut. Put one on of her hair styled and tell her Penny loves her.
Post a Comment