Friday, February 13, 2009

HAPPY 5TH BIRTHDAY!!!


Well today is Larry's 5th birthday. Larry I just want to tell you that you are truly an amazing child. You are so free spirited and independent. I hate it now but I am sure someday I will really appreciate those qualities. You mean the world to me and I am so glad that you are in our family. Always remember the name you have is very special. You already have many qualities of your Papa Sherwood. You are a very special little boy and you are growing up to fast. I love you and Happy birthday little man. Have a great day!!

Love Mom

5 comments:

Ashlee Martin Smith said...

I'm the worst Aunt ever! I even knew it was his birthday but the day just slipped away from me and before I knew it it was too late to call and the little nipper was in bed! Lar's the best! I'll call soon! Love you all!

Karen Martin said...

Since Ashlee forgot that also means that she didn't remind us. Sorry! Happy B-day, Lawrence!

Mamma Martin said...

You are the cutest thing ever, Larry!! We love you!!

Aaron & Jane said...

5? Does he start school next year? Well, happy late bday Larry!

Mamma Martin said...

I'm ready for an update!!!