Well Matt's birthday was on Friday but due to our work schedules we decided to celebrate today. My dad fixed prime rib. My mom and I fixed twice baked potatoes, salad, green beans, rolls and jello. For dessert I made him an airplane cake. I made him this cake in tribute to our new move. We are headed to Denver, CO in January. Matt has been accepted to Redstone College of Aviation. He is going to be an aircraft mechanic. He is so excited he can hardly wait. It will be a hard 18 months on all of us but it will be way worth it in the end. Maybe we won't have to move so much anymore. :)
Sunday, September 21, 2008
Matt's Birthday
Well Matt's birthday was on Friday but due to our work schedules we decided to celebrate today. My dad fixed prime rib. My mom and I fixed twice baked potatoes, salad, green beans, rolls and jello. For dessert I made him an airplane cake. I made him this cake in tribute to our new move. We are headed to Denver, CO in January. Matt has been accepted to Redstone College of Aviation. He is going to be an aircraft mechanic. He is so excited he can hardly wait. It will be a hard 18 months on all of us but it will be way worth it in the end. Maybe we won't have to move so much anymore. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Happy Birthday Matt. I hope your right Janis, about the moving thing. It is hard, and no one knows that more than you!
Way to go Matt on getting accepted to school. That sounds right your alley as they say! Good for you! 18 months is nothing. Think how fast time flies. Hard work yes but it will 'fly' by. Good luck
That is so awesome. Way to go Matt. Happy birthday as well. Your kids are huge!
Post a Comment