Here a few pics that have been taken in the last week of the kids. My oh my how they grow!! Baxter is talking in complete sentences. Macklee is crawling and is 8 months tomorrow. Where has the time gone? Larry is hiding everywhere. ( This is where I found him. He hid so well I was mad at him. I was sure he was into something) Dorothy is reading and loving kindergarten. I can't believe how time flies. Hope you all enjoyed the update.
Sunday, September 21, 2008
Kids!! How they grow!
Here a few pics that have been taken in the last week of the kids. My oh my how they grow!! Baxter is talking in complete sentences. Macklee is crawling and is 8 months tomorrow. Where has the time gone? Larry is hiding everywhere. ( This is where I found him. He hid so well I was mad at him. I was sure he was into something) Dorothy is reading and loving kindergarten. I can't believe how time flies. Hope you all enjoyed the update.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
We miss you!!!! Love the cute cake. Very creative! The kiddos are getting so big! Thanks for the pics!
Larry, I love your hiding place. Jan I can imagine that you were mad and worried since youy would have never thought of the washer. hehee. Very cute picture!
The kids are getting so big and Baxter is huge and changing. he doesn't even look like the same little boy! Macklee is adorable! Larry and Dorthy we miss you in primary and need you for our program:( Hope you are like Idaho.
My babies!!! I miss you all soooo much!! Thanks for posting the pictures.
Post a Comment