Sunday, September 21, 2008

4 comments:

Katie and Josh Johnson said...

That's a great place to hide! Wow what exciting news! I too hope you can get through it quickly and settle down. That's what I'm also hopeing for! Miss ya guys!

Blake and Martha said...

AGH! What happened to your children! They are so big! You have an awesome family there, Jan :) Congrats on flight school. I am jealous you get to move to Colorado. I love it there. Nice to see how you are doing!

Ashlee Martin Smith said...

I miss you guys so much I could cry! I didn't even recognize Baxter!!!!! Holy cow!!

Anonymous said...

Janice!!!  How are you doing?  I miss you too!  I'm so sad that you moved and so now when i come to Eagar I won't be able to see you anymore!  Sad Day!  Maybe one of these days when you come to Eagar I'll be able to see you!  Keep in touch!