The long awaited day has arrived. Dorothy started school yesterday. She is in the afternoon session of kindergarten at Syringa Elementary. Her teachers name is Mrs. Haskett and she is a very nice lady. I am excited to see Dorothy's growth over the next year. She is growing up so fast. I love her and I hope she has a wonderful school year. Here are a few pics taken of her. Dorothy with Matt, with her cousin Taylor and her brothers, and her new teacher.
Tuesday, August 26, 2008
DOROTHY STARTED SCHOOL!
The long awaited day has arrived. Dorothy started school yesterday. She is in the afternoon session of kindergarten at Syringa Elementary. Her teachers name is Mrs. Haskett and she is a very nice lady. I am excited to see Dorothy's growth over the next year. She is growing up so fast. I love her and I hope she has a wonderful school year. Here are a few pics taken of her. Dorothy with Matt, with her cousin Taylor and her brothers, and her new teacher.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
Dorothy, you look so grown up!! I hope you love school. Give your brothers a big hug from Grandma and Grandpa. I miss you all so much and love you all!!
Oh! I miss you all so much I could cry!! We're probably going home for Labor Day and it just won't be the same. :( but everybody looks good! Dor is so big and she's so beautiful and the boys are precious!! Love you all so much!
Janis,
Hey how are things going?! Hope you are enjoying being back in Idaho. We are really liking our new place. It's so beautiful! We miss you guys. Dorothy looks so cute, ready for her big day! Talk to you later!
I am crying here... You need to keep this (damn- from Sherrod) thing updated more often so we can look at you all. Everyone has already grown some. Little DOR... you are such a beautiful little girl! We miss all of your smiles- that includes you Matt and Jan!!! Love you!
Dorothy is so big and in kindergarten?!? She will be going to the prom tomorrow! All the kids look great! We miss them (even in Primary:)!!!!
Jan...you're alive!! I have been thinking about you lots...checking your blog every day. I adore you guys and am so happy we got to have you the weekend before you left for Idaho. Are you getting settled there? Dorothy is so flip'n cute. Can I have her? We love you guys! Are you keeping your number for a while or are you changing it..how is Matt liking his new job...tell us all about it!
I cant believe you officially have one is school, how did that happen. Well actually we know the answer to that question, but where does the time go. Cole starts preschool four times a week this year and next year I will be in the same boat as you, crazy.
Hope you are settling in Idaho, we still have boxes to unpack here and with school in full swing it is looking like I am going to be living that way for awhile. Maybe we can catch up sometime. Up for a Logan Utah Temple Trip?
It's crazy that the girls are in kindergarten! It seems like it takes forever for them to get to go to school, but I can't believe that Mk is in 3rd grade already! Good to hear from you!
Post a Comment