Monday, June 16, 2008

Seven Years of Bliss

So Matt and I just celebrated our 7th wedding anniversary on June 15th. What a rush of emotions! We have been through a lot in these years. We have moved 16 times, switched jobs 15 times, I have been pregnant most of our married life, and 4 beautiful children to raise in righteousness. We have been dirt poor at times but always had each other to rely on and make it through. I just wanted to let you know that these have the most rewarding and wonderful years of my life. It hasn't always been easy. I love you Matt for the man you are and the man you are becoming. I love you for loving me despite my faults as a wife and a mother. I love you for working so hard to provide for our little family. Thank you for taking a chance on me even though you that I had some serious ISSUES. I am so excited that you are mine Forever and Eternally. I can't wait to see what the future holds for us and our family. I Love You!!!

4 comments:

Sarah said...

Congratulations on the big 7. We hope u guys had a great day. Isn't being married wonderful! We love you and wish you the best.

Ashlee Martin Smith said...

I remember the first time I ever talked to you! I'm so glad Matt picked you!! Congrats guys!

Katie and Josh Johnson said...

Congratulations guys! It's the first seven years of forever. What an amazing thing!

Jaime said...

Congrats! Now you just get to deal with the 7 yr itch. lol. Just teasing!