Monday, June 16, 2008

HAPPY FATHER'S DAY!!!!

Happy Father's Day Matt!! You are such a great dad. You are so wonderful with our children and I love the way they just giggle when you pull into the drive way. I love that you spend special time with each of them to get to know them personally and and build a one on one relationship with them. I love you so much!!! And to my dad, thank you for always being a phone call away in an emergency. I appreciate your medical advice and your wisdom. I love that my children adore you and can talk you into practically everything. You truly are a wonderful man. I love you!! Last but not least my father in law. Thank you for raising such a wonderful man that honors his priesthood and is such a hard worker. Thank you for all your wise advice. To all you other dad's: Happy Father's Day!

No comments: