Monday, July 14, 2008
ANOTHER MOVE!!
Yes, We are moving again. We have very mixed feelings but we are ready for a new adventure. We have some great friends in Eagar and we really are going to miss them. We would love the extra prayers that our house will sell so that we don't have to inconvenience my parents for to long. We love you all here in Arizona and we are grateful for the friendships and growing experiences that we have had here. We will still have our blog so please stay in touch. Idaho will not be the same. Hopefully we will be blessed with great friends there so we won't miss it to bad. Love you all!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
We love you guys!
I know you'll make some friends! Moves are tough especially when you just make friends. Happens all the time to me. You guys are fun to be around, so I know you'll have an easy time at it! Glad I made you as a friend before you and I moved! We will definitely keep in touch!
wholly crap! Thanks for all the fun times at volleyball good luck to you...oh, by the way hope you don't mind me peeking at your page...I saw it on Markee's and decided to sneek a peek!
We're gonna miss you guys. :(
holy cow....how many moves have you made since you have been married? are you kidding me? we will probably see you more when you live in Idaho! I can't deal with news like this...come to my house soon and spend a day with us before you leave! Will you have time to? We love your guts and will keep you in our prayers.
Hey I heard that you moved, but you were already gone! Hope Dorth is liking school. Give me a call sometime!
Post a Comment