Saturday, February 20, 2010

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

I know this post is a week late but I wanted to share my thoughts about my birthday boy. I can't believe that it has been 6 years since my little Larry was born. I am so thankful for this little man. He is so tender and kind. He is so good at all he does. Everything comes so naturally to him. What a great thing!! He has been such a joy in our family. He is a great student and is friends to everyone. He has a huge testimony of the Savior and is always wanting to share it with others. He is going to make a great missionary someday. He is a great example to me of how I should be willing to share the gospel with everyone. Larry I love you so much and I am so glad that you are part of OUR ETERNAL FAMILY!! I hope you had a great day!!

Love
Mom

1 comment:

Mamma Martin said...

We love this little man too!! Can't wait to see you all!!