Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Muddy Muddy






I get told all the time that we need to update the blog. Well the moment you've all been waiting for. Last week Dorothy and Larry went to a MUD birthday party. The party, instead of having the usual game and such, had a hole filled with water so the kids could get muddy. Dorothy and Larry had such a good time, and Baxter and Macklee were so jealous that they didn't get to play in the mud that they asked if we could do the same at our house. So while Janis was away for the day, and against my better judgement, I dug a pit in our backyard and filled it with water. While i knew that they were going to get dirty they far exceeded my wildest expectations. The best part is how much fun they had though.
Matt

6 comments:

Ashlee Martin Smith said...

What a good daddy! That looks like soooo much fun! I'm kinda jealous myself!

Mamma Martin said...

Who had to wash their clothes? Or maybe they just played in their birthday suits. They will always remember that you did this for them. Good for you!!

Mamma Martin said...

I just looked at the pictures again--who had to wash their clothes?!! Oh my! However--clothes can be replaced, can't they!!

Chantz H. Davis said...

Matt - YOU ROCK!

Zoey said...

WOW! Those pictures are priceless!

Norris Family said...

Way to go Matt! Your kids looked like they had a blast, what kid wouldnt.