
Well I wasn't supposed to start cosmetology school until August of 2010... they had an opening and I am starting January 11, 2010. I am filled with mixed emotions and I am not sure why. So all of you who live close by... I had better get some visits from you so that I can graduate!!! Wish me luck!!
10 comments:
JAN!!!!! YAY!! WOO HOO!! That's so exciting!! I'm so happy for you! Let the hair dressing begin!
OOOH!!! Way fun! We will definitely visit you!
I didn't know you were going to school. That's awesome! Hope you will enjoy it! My mom taught it for years. It was great to have free hair do's growing up! I was also enrolled in cosmotology school after high school,but had strong impressions not to attend. Needless to say that is when I met Josh,so it was a good thing I didn't continue with it,but have always wanted to go back. Sorry about the novel! I will definitely be heading your way in the future,so be ready for me! Oh and you guys need to come this way for a visit!! Good luck! Oh and Merry Christmas!!
Fun for you! Which school are you going to???
That's great! Do you remember that time we gave each other facials and hair treatments? Ah, the days when we could spend some time doing something just for ourselves. What would that be like?
CONGRATS SIS!
That is sweet, Jan! Yay!!! Sounds like fun and you will do great!
When I read the title of your post I totally thought you were going to say you are pregnant...Hahaha! But school is awesome too... Congrats!!!
Wow...how exciting and fun! I wish I was up there to get beauty school discounts! Good luck! Hey, I don't know your email, send me a email at sno6891@hotmail.com
I am so excited for you Jan! I know you will do GREAT! It is scary going back to school. You really will love it once you get into the swing of things! Good Luck!
Post a Comment