We had a great Halloween!!! Here are some pics of the kids. The other kids in the photos are Madison, Logan, Braxton and Sadie Parker. Our kids are practically joined at the hip!!
LOVE, Love, love they all were pirates. They are the most precious pirates I have ever seen. I love that they have such good friends too. Did Mom and Dad dress up too?
6 comments:
Hey, we be pirates too! Those are amazing pirates! SO FUN!
I love the theme! Our kids are too different to do that. Looks like you had a great time!
LOVE, Love, love they all were pirates. They are the most precious pirates I have ever seen. I love that they have such good friends too. Did Mom and Dad dress up too?
They are adorable!! I love it! We were so bummed we didn't get to play. Hope you are all feeling better now.
Jack Sparrow has nothing on your kids. Adorable!!!
you are so clever to dress them all the same....how fun. love ya!
Post a Comment