Saturday, October 24, 2009

Post update!

So I am a slacker. I haven't posted in a while. So this is going to be a long post.
Dorothy and Larry both started school this year. Dorothy is in the 1st grade her teacher is Mrs. Croxall and she is a great teacher. Dorothy adores her and she really challenges Dorothy. She had her reading 3rd grade level and she is learning so much. Larry is in Kindergarten and it has been a rough adjustment for him. He is in the pm kindergarten class and all the boys he hangs out with in the neighborhood are in the am class. So some days it is a fight to get him on the bus. Once he gets there he loves it. Mrs. Marley says he is a great helper and is always wanting to learn something new. It is nice to have 2 of the 4 in school but it will be weird when they both go all day. It is hard to watch them grow up and become so independent. They are great students. They come home right after school and get there homework done. I love you both and I am so proud of the children you are and how much you are learning. I love you!!




Baxter just turned 3!!
Where has the time gone. My little boy is not a little boy any more. He is so independent and wants to be so big. He is no longer napping and has a neighbor friend that he would love to be joined at the hip with. His name is Braxton. They are about 6 months apart in age and they get along so well. I love to watch him interact with others. He is a really sensitive boy and is concerned that everyone is included and happy. Baxter you have brought so much happiness into are lives. I love you and I am so happy that Heavenly Father sent you to our family. You always know how to brighten my day. You are full of energy and you just love life. You are a great example to me.!! Happy 3rd Birthday Mr. B!!!!




4 comments:

Sarah said...

OK! loving Mr. B's police gear... He is so awesome... They are all so awesome and I miss them so much. I miss thier parents too. Your visit was way to short!

Mamma Martin said...

Thank you soooo much for the update!! Miss you all so much and love you all!!

Tami said...

Janis! Your kids are so big, holy moly! Last time I saw them was in Eagar right after Macklee was born! They are are so cute and it sounds like you are all doing great!

Kahilau said...

YAY I found you! So happy! Those are great pictures of Baxter in his gear! So fun. It was great to talk to you today. Oh, and we will be there Thursday, so see you then!