1. leave a comment on my blog, one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember!
2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty funny to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you.
Thursday, July 17, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
11 comments:
I remember one of the first times you were at my mom's house Uncle Bob mentioned that you had a beautiful voice. You broke out in a song from the "Little Mermaid". He was right you do have beautiful voice.
I remember the first time I met you, you said "woah let's fix your eyebrows"! And you've been taking care of me ever since!
umm let me see, meeting you, hitting it off. Introducing you to Matt. Spending endless hours on the phone with you talking about him, him talking about you...and the rest is history. Man, I didnt realize what a SIGNIFICANT role I am in your life, ha ha. You better remember that. So give me the low down on the move to Idaho, why, what will you be doing, etc. Good luck on the house saleing.
Hmm..which memory to pick?? It could be when you used to come over and give me adult conversation during the foster kid days. But i'd have to say just knowing that I have someone to talk to that won't judge or talk about me behind my back. Actually all i'm going to say is "Windshield Repair." That's good for some laughs!!!
Thanks for the sweet memory you left. As for me I remember two things. I remember when you announced that you were expecting Macklee.(You seemed nervous to have them so close)I secretly remember being happy that someone in the ward was going to have a baby around Jared's age. And the first time I heard you sing in relief society. You have such a beautiful voice!! I only wish I had half the voice you do! I remember you were one of the first I really clicked with in the ward and too thought-I hope I can be friends with her!
I remember the first time I met you... You were living at the apartment by fiesta mall. You were so nice to me, and the then told me all about Sherrod and his many girlfriends. You have always been right to the point and so sweet!
I have lots of fond memories of you. One is the night the boys went on father's and sons outing, and stayed up til one thirty bonding with one another. I will never forget it, it was special to me.
Jan-
my cell phone is dead...call me on my home phone 928-792-2491. I forgot that I have to work friday as well!UGH> please call me!
or call norm..one of us please!
LOVE YOU.
So As your sister I am not sure that I could pick one memory since we have a lifetime full! Hmmmm Lets see..... I think it might be the time that I came home from a choir fundraiser told you and val about the boys that invited me to go snowboarding and that I told them no cause I didn't know how. You swiftly picked up the phone and talked me into going! I think that changed very thing in Highschool for me! Not to mention the countless times that we sat at talked about countless things! Love you sis!
Kara
I remember driving around Pocatello, possibly being your chouffer; but just talking to you about what was going on in your life and worrying about you.
I also(blushing) remember having all of us kids in trouble and getting you to take the blame for whatever it was. I'm sure that several times it was me "who done it ". SORRY!!
I don't have something specific - just how much fun we have had laughing and laughing and laughing together. And Jr. Civitians leadership conference. I'll never forget that!!!
Post a Comment