Friday, August 14, 2009

Triathlon Pictures!!




Before the race. The number on the arm is our race number, the number on our legs are ages.


Proud grandkids showing off their shirts. (It was early and cold)



Coming in from the 3 mile run.


Me headed into transition after biking. (My legs were like jello.)


Mom coming into transition after 12 mile ride.


Mom swimming her laps


Mom crossing the finish line.


Me, Mom, Angie after the race

8 comments:

Mamma Martin said...

WOW! What an accomplishment!

Katie and Josh Johnson said...

That's awesome Lady! You gals rock! I bet it was fun training with your mom.

Ashlee Martin Smith said...

That is so awesome!!! I'm so proud of you guys!! You look great!! Way to go!

Zoey said...

WAY TO GO! I don't think that I could ever do it. I enjoyed your story and your pics!!! Congrats!

Aaron & Jane said...

Yeah, thats awesome! I feel like jello when I walk 5 miles...can't imagine running, biking, and swimming! What an accomplishment!

S&J said...

That is amazing. I am so proud of you for doing this!! I am impressed. Love you.
Jocelyn

Chantz H. Davis said...

Good job Janice! You look like a pro out there!

Mamma Martin said...

Update??????? I need to see the kiddos!! Can't wait til next weekend!!