Monday, April 6, 2009

TAG! You're it!

5 things I was doing 5 years ago:
1. Taking care of a new baby (Larry would have been 2 months old)
2. Trying to survive in the Valley on $10.00 an hour.
3. Starting a play group in my ward
4. Potty training Dorothy
5. Preparing for the hot summer ahead.

5 Things on my to do list today:
1. By some running shoes
2. Start my swim training
3. Have FHE
4. Do Laundry
5. Play with the kids

5 Things I would do with a million dollars:
1. Buy a home
2. Invest in real estate
3. Get out of debt
4. Save for my children's schooling
5. Take Matt back to Chile

5 Places I have lived:
1. Pocatello, Idaho
2. Boise, Idaho
3. Mesa, Arizona
4.Oklahoma
5.Eagar, Arizona

5 Jobs I have held:
1. Pizza Artisit at Pier 49
2. Assistant Manager of Claire's Boutique
3. Chevron Gas Station
4. Secretary of a Chiropractic Clinic
5. Private Vocal Coach

5 things I want to be doing in 5 Years:
1. Be retired
2. Have Matt out of college
3. Be a room mom (ALL OF MY KIDS WILL BE IN SCHOOL)
4. Have 5 investment properties
5. Run an Ironman Triathlon

5 people I tag:
Kara
Lenee
Jenny Penny
Marci Haws
Jane Finch

No comments: