Tuesday, March 24, 2009

WRESTLING



Well I was hoping to have a video to show all of you, but to our dismay the battery broke in the video camera when I started to record. STINKY!! I thought I would tell you all anyway. Larry took 2nd place at his wrestling tournament last Friday. I am so proud of him he did an awesome job. He lost his first match by 3 points and he won his second match by 10 points. This is the perfect sport for him and he has really taken to it. He is a fighter and never gives up. He had to wrestle his matches back to back with no time in between and he never complained about being tired until the last 10 seconds of the match. He has 2 tournaments this week so hopefully I can get my camcorder to work so that all of you can see how awesome he is. These are pics of him warming up for his match. He made the little boy in the red shorts run away crying.

5 comments:

Norris Family said...

Awesome Larry! I hope you catch it on film next time or snap some photos.

Mamma Martin said...

Boys running away crying in a wrestling match is such a good thing!! Way to go Larry!! That's our boy!! We love you!! Wish we could be there to watch you!!

Ashlee Martin Smith said...

That's the best thing ever!! Larry is made for wrestling and I am so proud of him! I think that picture of the little boy crying is my favorite thing ever. We miss you guys!

Chantz H. Davis said...

Poor little boy in the red shorts. I wanted to do that in primary a time or two when Lar was here! JK! Wrestling maybe was invented for Larry! Good for you Larry - keep it up! Go get em! Janis - kiss the kids for me please!

Sarah said...

Woo hoo Lar Bear!!Great job, we are so proud of you!