This is what Macklee looked like 5 mins after arriving. She decided to show us how big she was and wash up afterwards!!
These are our fishermen. You can tell who did the best!! (GO Mr. B)
This is the little mouse Bob caught one night. He threw it in the fire but I thought I wouldn't publish the poor thing burning.
4 comments:
Man I miss that place! I miss camping alot. I didn't realize how much I liked it! Thanks for the update! Check out my new watch website! Let me know if you want one I will hook ya up!
Looks like tons of fun! I love the pic of Baxter - what a big fish!
I'm so glad you updated!! You guys look like you had a blast!! Nothing better than a good amount of dirt on a kid! :) Miss you guys.
I was just about to send you some hate mail for an update! We haven't braved a camping trip yet with the kids...Looks like you guys had fun!!
Post a Comment